Dear readers, you will probably agree with me, this is the one of the most complicated topics
The webinar is about Windows Server 2016 Licensing powered by my MVP fellows Andy Syrewicze and Thomas Maurer. They will go through Windows Server 2016 own set of licensing rules and guidelines.
Software licensing can be complex, especially when a new operating system like Windows Server 2016 brings its own set of licensing rules and guidelines.
We want to make this process as simple as possible for you.
After the webinar you’ll be an expert in:
- Licensing a WS2016 environment
- Nested hypervisors and containers in WS2016
- Understanding Licensing complexity
I had a honor to be Hyper-V 2016 Best Practices book reviewer written by my two colleagues, Benedict Berger and Romain Serre. I believe that you will learn a lot about Hyper-V on Windows Server 2016 from this great book. The book is available on Packt site.
Last week Altaro published a great new eBook which contains information on how administrators can improve the performance of their Hyper-V infrastructure.
What you can learn in this eBook:
– Diagnosing and remediating Storage, CPU, Memory, and Network performance issues
– Using Windows Performance Monitor and PAL to facilitate system and VM monitoring
– Manage planning of Hosts, VMs, Storage, Networking, to minimize the risk of performance issues
You can download for free from here.